Thursday, October 15, 2009

understanding UNITY
















This is my parti/collage of how i developed my ideas. I wanted an airy feeling to my projects, i wanted the paper airplane to look like it was flying. I also had the idea of evolution which is what I use to connect my project to unity. Things can transform and come together to make something else.













My idea of unity was the evolution of a paper ball into a paper airplane. My first idea was to make two sets of the process and have them going in opposite directions like an "X". This was a good idea but I didn't like how it looked.


























My second idea was to have the two sets of the evolution forming a circle on my base. I chose to use plexi glass as a base to give the planes an airy feeling. The paper ball is the lowest point on the circle, which then transforms in a upward motion giving my project a moving and flighty feeling.









No comments:

Post a Comment