Thursday, February 7, 2013

Its been a while



So, it has been a while in I have posted anything on my blog, but the good news is blogging is now one of my goals! Whether I blog about my design projects at school or what is going on in my life, I want to maintain my blog...no, I will maintain my blog I don't have a choice because I say so. At this point I think it is safe to say that I need to update people about my life.

It is presently my last semester at UNCG, on May 10th I will be graduating with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture (known to most as Design). I already have a job at Phillips Collection and I am truly inspired with what they do. You can check the out at http://www.phillipscollection.com/. They are pretty awesome! I have learned so much with this company and know I have a really long way to go and lots more to learn which I love!

As one of my new year resolution I decided that I want to learn how to cook. I never thought that I would enjoy it. I always thought you had to cook because you have to eat, but no, it is one of my new fav things to do. Have a glass of wine and blast some music! Theres nothing to it...unless as usualy I have no clue what I am doing. In that case my mom gets about a dozen calls full of questions that she thinks is comon sense (I still believe they are legit questions though). By the way I have taken picture of all my meals. I will definatly be posting them soon!

The boyfried...well what can I say? I am as happy as ever. We've been together a little over three years and I still get butterflies when I see him.

Anyways, that is pretty much how things are going and this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment