Monday, September 14, 2009

Container containing tampons.

My first idea for my tampon box had a basket make out of string around it. i decided to take it away because it didn't really need it, it "just" looked cool. I was using a lot of color in my first model but it was really busy and took away from the tampons and went away from my main idea why hide the tampons.



We had to construct a container using fabric, paper, and string for a special object. My special object happens to be tampons. I wanted it to be all about the tampons which led me to make the box black to bring out the yellow ad green of the tampon rappers. The inside of the box is lined with black felt. I used green and yellow string to make a cross section to hold and organized the tampons. I put green and yellow buttons around the box in order to cover up the knots from the strings and bring some color to the box.


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to post your current projects with process sketches or models. I believe make a model for your tampon project before your final one. Seeing your process will help us to grade your work.

    Kuniko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my bad grammer.....

    Don't forget to post your current projects with process sketches or models. I "believe that you made" a model for your tampon project before your final one. Seeing your process will help us to grade your work.

    Kuniko

    ReplyDelete